Tuesday, April 18, 2023

My new sculpture


For a long time I could not understand how to combine my two most favorite directions - spiritual Knowledge and sculpture.


I thought - am I a sculptor or a spiritual coach?


If you don't know who you are and what you're about, it's hard to move forward.


At the end of last year it was an insight when I realized: "I am both a spiritual mentor and a sculptor!".


My mission is to carry the Knowledge of who we really are through sculpture.


An image of Knowledge came to me in the form of a sculpture-scheme. In this sculpture all the people are connected by a single Spirit, and the Spirit is manifested in many bodies at the same time.


Therefore, we are all interconnected energetically. We have nothing to divide, we share energy.


Our common Higher Self is absolute Love and Knowledge. And when we realize this, we enter a more harmonious path of development in our personal lives and as a society and humanity.


My sculpture in progress🙌

No comments: