Tuesday, May 26, 2015

BLACK ARABIC HORSE WITH APPLE

This horse is an arab black horse. She is not exactly black (I do not know, if I could ever paint really black horse, I like so much many different colours! but you never know!!!), she has so many colours on her! She is proudly and gracefully walking carrying an apple on her back. Her body looks like sculptured, so beautiful muscles! It is shining on the light! Why is she carrying an apple? It just came on her back. You could think that this is an apple that Eva ate. Did she ate an apple and was there Eva by the way? We could never know. I have not seen her. But I could tell you that this is not that apple. This is an apple symbolizing for me life and natural style of living, natural style of vegan diet, respect to the planet and good vitamins for our body! So the horse should bring this apple to some beautiful special person, I am sure about this!
BLACK HORSE WITH APPLE, oil on canvas, 31,5 x 47,2 (80 x 120 cm)

No comments: