Tuesday, April 18, 2023

My art will never be the same


My art will never be the same again.


Because I have changed myself.


My life has divided into a period of searching and a period of knowing the Truth.


And my work has also divided into a period of search and a period of Truth.


All my life I have been looking for freedom, love, happiness, the meaning of human existence, answers to numerous whys. I have been looking for my Trueself.


And finally found🙂


Now I know who I am, why I am. There is no longer a constant question of "how".


There are no questions, there are only answers. The search period is over.


Now I live, create, and it is interesting for me to watch what else and I can create as a Creator in this material world.


I'm glad that I do need to search no longer, because the search takes a lot of time.


Living and creating is much more interesting than constantly searching.


And what is your experience? What stage are you on right now?

No comments: