The Art of Positive Emotions

My art will make you happy and enlighten your space!

Monday, May 25, 2015

BLACK HORSE

This black horse is not exactly black because it has got so many colours! Colours were coming and coming to my brush so I had to follow and to obey my brush! This horse has found her home just immediately after her birth. i am so lucky for her because she is staying now in a wonderful home and her owner is an amazing person! I will permit myself to copy here a review made by the horse owner about my painting, I find her words so beautiful and so grateful for her kindness:

Victorious Black Beauty, rearing upward, celebrating her freedom and warrior spirit.
Beautiful depth, contrast, and blending of colours! 
Extraordinary artist, amazingly talented! Love it!

BLACK HORSE, oil on canvas, 28,7 x 36,2'

No comments: