Monday, May 25, 2015

HORSE WITH A POMEGRANATE

A horse carrying a pomegranate on her back came to my dreams few years ago. I did not plan it, but while painting a horse, I have decided to paint a pomegranate on her back. So this horse with a pomegranate is coming again and again to my imagination and asks me to paint her (her.. because all my horses are female horses, I feel them female, I hope they bring more female energy into our world!!) than I saw that a pomegranate is not only a very beautiful fruit, but also symbolizing a lot of things in different cultures, like life, wisdom, prosperity etc. So it comes to be an amazing fruit to appear in my artworks! Hope this horse together with a pomegranate will bring more prosperity, more light, more life into our world! 

WHITE HORSE WITH A POMEGRANATE, oil on canvas, 39 x 47' or 100 x 120 cm


No comments: